1. Take care of yourself, it is your power
2. Do what makes you happy, you know what that is
3. Be honest
4. Live love if you have it in your life
5. Smile when you’re out and about
6. Pay attention to Karma, she’s everywhere
7. Don’t visit Vancouver, BC, it ALWAYS rains
8. Change yourself, you can’t change others
9. Look up or around, real life is lived away from your ‘device’
10. Don’t believe everything you think, or everything you read or hear
A photograph is usually looked at – seldom looked into.
Ansel Easton Adams (1902 – April 1984) American photographer and environmentalist, best known for his black and white photographs
Everybody deserves somebody who makes them look forward to tomorrow.
Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same.
“The temptation of the age is to look good without being good.”
Brennan Manning, is an author, friar, priest, contemplative and speaker
The Ragamuffin Gospel: Good News for the Bedraggled, Beat-Up, and Burnt Out
“The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything.”
Friedrich Nietzsche, German philosopher, lyricist (1844 – 1900)
“Gratitude is a quality similar to electricity: it must be produced and discharged and used up in order to exist at all.”
William Faulkner ( 1897–1962), American writer